About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello

Nothing to report really. Signed up for the Charm swap on Quilted Table. I was a little doubtful about this swap since it is so close but if the plans are finalized by this weekend I will be able to get the charms in the mail by Monday at the latest.

I am getting a little excited! In less than two weeks I will be in California...yippeee! I know, I go all the time but I haven't been there in almost 6 months, that's half a year people.

Have I done my Christmas shopping....ahhh, no! Am I concerned about it....ahhh, no!

Most people here will get their items after Christmas...let us call them New Year presents.

On the Stashbusting front...I am still working on my tablerunner. I really want to use a certain red fabric so I am asking a friend if it is in her stash. If she has it...I will swap some of my fabric with her. I am still determined not to buy any additional fabric until my stash is under control.

I will complete Block 3 of the Quilt-A-Long and my BOMs from Patches all tomorrow.

I will be heading South for the weekend ....so no sewing for me.

Will post some quilty pictures tomorrow.

Stay warm everyone....it is cold outside.

Hugs,
T.

No comments: