About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update

Hello...I get this question all the time. So, how is the sewing room cleanup going.

Well for so long I could only say...."okay", then hang my head down. Or I could just fib and say...great!

Now honestly I can say....really good. I only have three areas of disarray compared to an entire room of total ciaos.

I am a container girl...I love containers...big ones, little one...you name it I have it. Now I have a huge set of drawers and cabinets organized by fabric colors. I have a huge cutting table with storage below....my containers have multiplied....what is a girl to do?

I spent three hours organizing and cleaning again with great results...more empty containers.

Here are the plans for next weekend.

1. Cut scraps into 2.5 inch strips.
2. Start Christmas exchange gifts.
3. Continue with the sewing room cleanup.
4. Go to Sew in on Saturday.
5. Sleep...smile.

Tomorrow the work week starts again....so I will have very limit time to blog. Need to send off my Shoebox Gift Exchange in the morning before I hit the gym.

Have a happy and blessed week.

T.