About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stash Buster Sew In Weekend

This weekend is the Stashbuster Yahoo group sew in weekend.

It is also a sew in day for a local quilt group that I belong to. So...off I went to drop off my block swap and then to quilt with friends. I will do a little sewing tomorrow also after laundry and an attempt to clean some.

I worked on the October Mystery blocks and also on the September Mystery. I have some of the October blocks pictured below and will post a picture of the September Mystery tomorrow.

Hope everyone is sewing! Now it is football time.

Hugs,
Traci