About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sisters Shoebox Swap


This is the first internet swap I have participated in. I am so happy that Monica let me play.
Here is what is in the package:
2 skeins of handpainted merino wool yarn
1 package of milk chocolate covered oreo cookies
1 package of dark chocolate hot chocolate
1 package of fall/Thanksgiving themed M & Ms
5 tea bags
Pumpkin Spice scented candle
American Cook Book
Faith silver bookmarker
Santa Ornament
Snowman Magnetic Photo frame
"J" embroidered beverage coozie

Above is a picture of what I sent my swap partner Judy. Hope she like chocolate.
Hugs and Blessings!
Traci