About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Exhausted

I am completely exhausted! So it is early to bed for me for sure.

I wanted to do my 15 minutes of sewing today but that will have to be in my mind only. I did order some items online....does that count for 15 minutes of sewing time?? Probably not since I am supposed to be stash busting instead of stash establishing...smile!

I was heading south this weekend but I am staying close to home. I will go to a Sew In with a group of sewing buddies on Saturday....come back and watch football, maybe even cook a little soup or chili.

Hopefully after a full night of sleep I will be back to my normal self. Need to hit the gym really hard this weekend...Halloween was hard!! Didn't buy any candy but somehow I have consumed a huge amount of it.

Good Night All!

Traci