About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What I did Tonight!




WEll, tonight I worked on something I have not done in 5 years! Made myself a name badge for Quilt Guild...hehe! I stitched up my name as a practice piece..turned out okay but still need to practice some. I decided to use that little practice piece for a name badge...waste not want not, right! WEll, it turned out a little big! Hmmm.....I guess I should have thought about the size a little more than I did. It measures 6 1/2 inches...looks like a pot holder...smile.


I also worked on the Quilt-A-Long Block from http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/. Block number one is in the sidebar. Made completely from scraps....don't plan on purchasing anything for this project...just yet.


I also trimmed up the rest of the "Wild and Crazy" Stars...may stay up tonight and piece them.


Hugs and Blessings All!