About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hancocks Fabric

Went to Hancocks Fabric today for rotary blades...50% off. I think I have enough to last for the next few months.

The local Hancocks has changed! I saw signs for the Grand Opening. I thought...what! That Hancocks has been open for years...what is going on. Well, was a really surprised! It has completely been revamped! And there is a Bernina dealer in the center...where did that come from!

I was completely lost and wondered around the entire store....it looked wonderful!

After Hancocks...I decided I really needed to go to the gym so off I went for 1 hour of cardio...really needed it badly!
Now I am home...lunch on board and now I am headed to the sewing room.

I was reading Stashbusters this morning....Sandra really brought it home....we have to decrease. I know I have a problem....I know I have to use my stash and stop buying...but it is so much fun.

Hugs and Blessings!

Traci