About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Stash Reduction Effort




Stash reduction efforts for the week were good. I finished "Wild and Crazy" Stars which was completely from my stash. 32 fat quarters, 3 yards of background fabric, and 6 yards of fabric for backing....ALL FROM STASH!!!


Tablerunner...not completely finished was also from stash. This will be a gift..so no picture for now.

Cut up 36 fat quarters for next month's Stash busting quilt.
Purchased the book above. All patterns utilize 6 half yards...great quilts. I have several half yards sets that would work great.
Most importantly....no fabric...I purchased no fabric!











2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Congratulations to you! That's awesome!

Carla said...

Way to go! See you Thursday night with bells on!