About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Thursday Night Photos

This is my Dirty Santa gift.....it is a candle warmer for small candles, votives. I have large Yankee Candle Jars.....I will have to search for the other one (that I lost!!). Isn't it pretty.
Here are some of the individual gifties....ornaments, luggage tags...great!Here we have another group of gifties....a personalized fob, ornament and sewing organizer.
This group of gifties include a wreath ornament made of Hemlocks....no idea what they are...hmmm, need to read up on local plants. A great ornament made with buttons....and the cutest little hand embroidered pin cushion...so cute!!!

This year there were 4 very popular items...a black and white bag, a black,white and red sewing set (both of which were handmade), a candle warmer (Jim Shore...I didn't get it) and a gift certificate to a local quilt shop.





Christmas Party number 3! Whew....didn't think I would make it through the week but I did. Three Christmas parties , making gifties, food preparation, cleaning house ( yes, cleaning house.)....working,working out..tooo much for a normal person.
Blessings to All!!!
T.









1 comment:

Carla said...

Yep, your pictures are better than mine. I definitely need help.