About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Amazing!

Well, my third Christmas party this week was tonight, had a great time with "Dirty Santa". The individual gifts were fantastic..will post pictures tomorrow. The food was amazing...ate too much again. But I will have these thighs in the gym tomorrow morning...yes, I will.

The most exciting segment was the "Quilter's Version of Twelve Days of Christmas"....so amazingly funny!

I arrived home to find this gadget in my email box. What???! Wow....it must be fantastic. I am so tempted to purchase one...why, just to see what the difference is and why does it cost more than double, no triple the price of the other rotary cutters. Maybe Santa will get me one...hehe!

Well...Grey's Anatomy is waiting for me on Tivo along with a nice cold bottle of Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch.

Hugs and Blessings!

T.

No comments: