About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Party Number #1

Tonight was the start of my Christmas parties. Tonight's party was with my Stitchers Etc group....nice group, I really like the people and had a wonderful time. I wish I could attend more meetings....perhaps with the New Year, changes will happen.

We had great food (ate too much) and a wonderful fat quarter and ornament exchange. No Dirty Santa with this group. The rules for the fat quarter is that in 2008 you must bring back a completed project which includes the fat quarter. I picked a red on red snow flake print...love red, and love, love snowflakes. The fat quarter served as the wrapping for the cutest snowman ornament...so cute. Will post photo tomorrow.

Need to finish up gift tags for Christmas party #2.

Blessings to All!

T.

No comments: