About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stash Reduction Effort--This Week


This has been a good week. No new fabric purchased. I am busy getting ready for my guild's annual retreat so I have cut up lots of fabric to work on my planned projects.


January Total Fabric In: 18 yards

January Total Fabric Used: 18 yards cut


1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

18 yards. When I see that I think "thats about as much as a finished queen size quilt". Congratulations!