About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Truths About Me

Those who know me describe me as a happy carefree girl...that is me. At work I am someone else...smile, but every once and a while the true me gets to escape.

I love quilts. I love quick and easy quilts the most. I describe myself as an advance beginner but I have been told that is not true.

This year I am challenging myself to do something other than my usual quick strip quilts...boy I love my rotary cutter and stripper....so much fun! I plan to do two BOM other than my Patches BOM. I want to once again try hand applique also.

Goals for today.

1. Do some laudry!!! I am completely out of workout clothes....so this is a must.
2. Organize my stuff for the retreat.
3. Find the quilting magazine that I have misplaced somewhere in this house.
4. Work on an old UFO.

Hugs and Blessings Everyone....keep warm!

TLC


No comments: