About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my birthday....never thought I would associate this age with me, yikes!! I don't feel this age....do I look this age? Oh well....it has been a great day so far, smile. Woke up this morning to the sound of crashing tree limbs..hmm. Not good! But had to smile about it.

We were supposed to go to breakfast this morning celebrating that number again...hmmm. Didn't make it....the tree trimmer decided to come early instead on next weekend ...okay, thanks. Oh by the way....happy birthday...how on earth did he know? He pointed to the big flower and balloon bouquet on the porch...great! Thanks and you have a great day too. So no breakfast....hmm, how about lunch?? Okay we will go to lunch..really wanted a biscuit...really wanted a biscuit.

So here I sit opening gifts and looking at my big bouquet. Thanks goodness they don't make balloons with this number on it...otherwise I would have to move, seriously...only kidding.

Going to Ruth Chris tonight...to yes, celebrate that number again.

Things I am not doing today...not buying any fabric or books....hopefully!

Have a great day everyone...hugs and blessings to all.

T.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Happy birthday, Traci! Don't worry about the number. Life just gets better!

Your friend,
Carla