About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fabric Reduction Effort

Hello,

This week was a great one...! I must confess that I did purchase fabric.... but pulled from my stash for an upcoming mystery project. I pulled 15 yards of fabric to be used for Bonnie's mystery and also for another quilt.....same colors, smile. I am making a quilt for my sister-in-law Abbi. The mystery quilt is mine!

I purchased a kit for a BOM...that came this week that was 4.5 yards that I must count for this week's tally....but it does have a purpose, smile. Not counting my fat quarter tower until it arrives..hehe. I still have time to get rid of some fabric...smile.

Paducah is approaching and I have to do something fast! Maybe I won't buy anything...right!!!

So...here are my totals.

Fabric In: 34.5 yds

Fabric Out: 76 yds

Net Fabric to Busted to Date: 41.5 yds used or given away!

Hugs,

Traci







1 comment:

Val said...

I haven't got that problem yet of too much fabric. I am just a beginner quilter. I am really enjoying the journey though. I love your blog and have marked it as a favorite. I love all the quilts.