About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday---What is on Your Design Wall????

Cajun Cooking Quilt...if it ever gets done.

Two blocks from my Carolina Crossroads...still under construction.


WEll, there was a huge list of things I wanted to get done today..like grocery shopping, laundry, put down new runner carpets...some general cleaning in the kitchen. I did clean two bathrooms and there is laundry in the washer right now. Everything else...didn't get done.


Oh well...I did however, unsew many, many blocks.


I above I have posted some pictures of my Carolina blocks and also what else is on my design wall.


Hugs,

Traci

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I love those Cajun Cooking blocks!