About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little Under the Weather Today

Had a great time last night. Maybe too much fun... because now I am in my jammies with a dull yucky feeling in my gut and stomach. No violent action..if you get my drift just a yucky feeling.

So no dinner out for me.... Had to force feed myself lunch. Will put a load of laundry in the wash and maybe take a nap.

I pray I don't have a stomach virus....so sad. Wanted to finish up the Carolina Crossroads blocks today..found the perfect border fabric.

Hugs,

Traci

No comments: