About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fabric Reduction Effort

Okay...I know I have a problem , you know I have a problem..smile.

I was in the sewing room for maybe...2 hours on Friday and that is it! Enough to do my Pass the Box Block and my two BOMs...can't start the other BOM because the kits are back ordered...so can't count fabric that hasn't crossed my doorstep yet...hehe!

In preparation for the fabric kit arrival and my other purchases...I have given away......37 yards of fabric!!!

So...

Fabric In: 0 Yards

Fabric Out: 37 Yards


Traci

No comments: