About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Resting

Work this week has been beyond bad! I have been there every single day this week including today!

So.....the rest of my day was spent trying to renew myself. I went to the gym, I took a nap and finally we went out to dinner...I will hopefully climb into bed with a book really soon and fall blissfully asleep...oh joy!

Haven't started on the Orange Crush mystery yet or any of the other items on my to do list...hopefully that will happen tomorrow afternoon.

Sleep well everyone..."see" you soon.

Hugs,
T.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I hope that this week started off better for you! I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog about my table. My BIL made it from me from a picture from a catalog. It may have been a Pottery Barn catalog and it was from a few years ago. It is a great desk and I have lots of room. I love it!