About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paducah Aftermath

Went to Paducah this year armed with a list! Yes, a list.

Usually I am a person that doesn't have a shopping plan unless it is for food or things I need for my house. I just go and let whatever guide me.

Well, not this year....Paducah had a list and limits were set.

I got the threads I wanted and the fabric I wanted.

A friend is having a baby so...a quilt is planned. Found the perfect border fabric...yipee. Now to decide on the pattern...hmmm. Didn't find one that I liked.
I also found fabric I needed for a wallhanging in the works.

I went to Hancock's of Paducah and spent....$71....that is it! WEll...not the total for the trip but that is all I spent at Hancock's.

Another item on my list was to test drive long arm machines. So far I like the Gammill Premiere Plus or the Classic Plus and the Tin Lizzie. I was really surprised about the Tin Lizzie LS really smooth...there was a big difference in price so I will not rush into a decision too fast. I will test drive the machines again before making a decision. The other machines I tested had a lot of vibrations that were hard on my hands. I have no problems with my hands or wrist...so I was surprised when I felt the discomfort.

Off to the gym....Paducah food it bad, but oh so good!!!
Will post photos of my goods!

Hugs and Blessings...off to the gym!

Traci

No comments: