About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, February 08, 2008

What is going on??


Well, I am watching last night's episode of my favorite show....LOST! Love it. Finally we may get some answers...and then again, perhaps not.


Last night had dinner with quilting friends. It was great to see Deanna's new kitchen and also to get together and laugh with everyone.


I would like to mention the "new to me" quilting magazine Quilter's Home. It is so funny!! The titles of some of the articles and the fabric highlighted had me in stitches the entire night...that and Pat's flying geese ruler, sorry inside joke.


We passed the box again last night...I am determined to keep on track with that and also all my other BOMs. I may not finish the quilts but the blocks will be completed,smile.


I busted some stash last night...hehe, I gave away 5 yards of Hoffman Latte Batik. Too bad I am about to buy some fabric for my BOMs and Shakespeare in the Park Quilt. Darn that Cozy Quilt Shop. They sent out an email showcasing the perfect Blue and Yellow fabric for my Fatcatpatterns BOM.....hmmm. Now to figure out what I can give away now.




No comments: