About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Birth Verse

Needing a little inspiration today. This helped so much.

Hugs and Blessings,

T



James 1:12 NIVBlessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life.

No comments: