About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stash Reduction Effort

Well, nothing new to report...literally!! I didn't purchase one single piece of extra fabric....yipppeee!!!
I wanted to....but I didn't.

I plan to start a Shakespeare In the Park quilt soon so I will be purchasing for that one. My plan of purchasing and giving away is going to work...smile.

Fabric Purchased: 0 Yards
Fabric Used: 0 Yards

Hugs!

Traci

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think I'll just link to your report for mine - nothing in and nothing out.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Good control on the not buying when you wanted to...I can hardly pass up a cute novelty fabric especially when it's on sale!

SueR said...

Hi Traci, thank you for visiting my blog! Some stashbusting weeks are better than others, but nothing gained is good! I like your profile, collecting fabric, books, and patterns--that would be me too!