About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Yucky Ramble

Hello All!

Nothing new to report on the quilting front. I did open the door of the sewing room this week to look for my watch....didn't find it!

I thought today I would get some work done...unfortunately, I decided to be a little under the weather. Not sick with a cold/flu...thankfully. But everyone around me is sick....co-workers, friends, personal trainer, doctor...everyone...even the mailperson was sick this week!

Well today I slept soundly until 9 AM....nothing new on that front. But didn't move from the bed for 1 hour.....now that is not right for me at least....I was tired! I am never tired when I wake up. Of course, the morning call from my mother I told her I was tired and wasn't feeling 100%....worry!!! Everyone worries when I don't feel 100%.

I watched some TV, fed the furry beast, made out a grocery list and just plain lazed around....just didn't want to do anything.

At 1:30 PM decided to take a nap. WEll woke up at 5 PM....not a nap but did feel better. Did I mention that I am hormonal as well...not good.

WEll, after a fast food dinner....not good but I did have something good. 1/2 of a grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun and a spinach salad...yummy. A glass of sugar free lemon aid...my favorite.

Now I am supine on the couch...under a quilt watching the Slam Dunk contest on television....not really watching, just trying to be nice.....but I do have some quilting books and magazines that I find much more interesting.

Hugs and Blessings Everyone...tomorrow will be a better day!

T.

1 comment:

Kim said...

poor thing- sounds like you needed a day of nothing. I had one last week. Enjoy your quilt mags and lazing on the couch. I have a few more pieces to sew and I'm calling it a night also. I have a book I'm almost done with and I want to finish that and sketch a quilt out to see how much fabric I need to make a queen.
Tomorrow's another day.
Enjoy your evening....