About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Today

Today was another exciting day for me. I wanted so much to just remain in bed and do a little lounging this morning. But unfortunately, I had to go have a mammogram! Yes, the yearly tradition was a must this rainy, windy morning. After my mammogram I went to the gym to work off some of the retreat food I ate this weekend. The meals served are not calorie filled but it is the treats everyone brings that will get you. Homemade pound cake (my favorite!!), peanut brittle, fudge...cheese nips, M&Ms, dark chocolate covered cranberries!!! Danger!!


Now I am off to have lunch with my dear friend Kathy....Chinese!! Yummy!


Back to the gym tomorrow!



Hugs,


Traci


Powered by Qumana


No comments: