About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stash Busting and Best Laid Plans

Okay...those of you who know me from my "work" life know that I have been really busy lately.

I haven't sewed any in a long, long time...actually I haven't been in the sewing room since the retreat..other than looking for my watch...which is still missing!!

I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish yesterday....didn't do anything on the list.

I was a "social butterfly" (that is what my mother calls me) instead of sewing and doing what I was supposed to do. Went out for brunch..went to the movies...went shopping....did cook dinner and then watched the Tennessee basketball game...great! Made homemade nachos for snacking during the game....I am so good!

Okay...stashbusting confession time. No fabric in this week and no fabric out. I did however order some fabric today....sigh....but it hasn't gotten here yet.

I am doing this BOM...so I purchased a kit. The plan is I must get rid of 6 1/2 yards of fabric this week to break even, smile...that is my plan and I am sticking to it!


Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards

Hugs,
Traci

No comments: