About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wishing



You ever take a day off. I mean really take a day off and do nothing. Today that is exactly what I did.
A little sad because I really miss my family and want to plan a trip soon. This is a picture of a favorite place that I will soon visit. Lake Tahoe, California. Have a great day everyone! Go USA Olympic team...I am very proud of you!