About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ice, Ice Baby!

Well, there was a little bit of an ice storm here last night. When I woke up, I thought it was just raining. I ventured out to Costco and Home Depot. Looking for storage ideas. Found an excellent cabinet at Costco but it was a little large for just me to carry and I didn't drive the truck so something smaller would have to do.
Of course could leave Costco without doing a little shopping...smile! A girl needs jelly beans and pita chips!

Went to Home Depot and found some square storage cubes...cute and cheap. Decided to give them a try. I also purchased a large heavy duty storage rack which requires no tools to assemble and it is sturdy....great!!! Saved money, big time.

Yesterday I went to a wonderful place called Super Suppers. You come in and assemble meals and then take them home to freeze. I got 6 meals which we split into 12 meals(the 6 meals feed 6 people each). 6 stay here with me and 6 go South....yippee. I don't have to cook, I do have to make Spaghetti Sauce and meatballs...but that is it!

So, back to the Olympics and fabric folding.

Have a great day everyone!