About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

UFO Resolution




Here is a starting point. I have picked 5 UFOs to finish by August. After August, I will pick 5 more...whew! At this rate, I will be 95 just working on UFOs...and I still won't be finished!

1. Tiles---Hand - dyed fabrics in Autumn colors

2. Lighthouses Everywhere...was supposed to be a Christmas gift for a friend. Didn't make it.

3. Tuscany Table Runner

4. Colors Running Bravely

5. BQ with Laurel Burch

6. Darn (not what I want to say) Stars...will finish these this week...if it kills me!!!!!