About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

Okay,decisions have been made about the sewing room and also about my spring break..I will be going to Tahoe and I am getting cabinets. Tickets have been purchased and time lines for all have been made so the trip is on!
Now the cabinets have been ordered...nothing fancy mind you, but it will look really nice when done.

Off to bed for me. Going south in the AM, oops it is already AM.