About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sewing

The weather here is gross! So humid and hot. A preview of summer I am sure. Just a reminder to myself to get the air conditioner recharged so I can be really cool this summer.

Well, I am sewing today in my messy sewing room. Dressed in a T-shirt and shorts...Life is good as long as I can hear the purr of my sewing machine and of course the air conditioner.