About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Peace

Peace. Just to say the word makes one sigh. I am at peace. I had such an amazing Spring Break. It is great to be with people who you know love you and no matter what you say or do they will always love you. It is great to share food, drink and talk about anything! And I do mean anything!
Now I have to come back from my peaceful place and go back to work.
Today, I am working on my wonderful Traci's Trail Quilt and doing laundry. Tonight is Olive Gardern...yummy.
Have a blessed day all.