About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

New Fabrics

Well, my work week at the dark place is over...thank you LORD! Talking about hardwork, I can't tell you how bad the past few days have been.

But enough about that...time to get to something I love.

I went to the gym this afternoon and worked out. Had to get rid of all the negative trash that was in me from the work week. I really shouldn't work extra, it truly affects who I am and how I react to people. I can't tell you how many people I have had to apologize to in past 24 hours.

My plans are to rest, shop and rest some more.

Life is great....get out and enjoy it before you can't.

Hugs,
ME