About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Dark Side

Greetings,

About to leave for the dark side again. It is the usual stuff...usual people. Not sure what is going on but really need to let it go and move on. It is funny the mess that people create around themselves.

WEll, about to go an another adventure to Minnesota. It will be interesting to see what this new city has to offer. I am so excited to see Mike, Abbi and Cyrus. All the other family also...yeah right.

Most people are going only for the long weekend but I will be there for a little longer to ....you know it! Shop!!! Yeah...Quilt Minnesota, Mall of America...all are calling my name.

Pictures will be posted.

Blessings to All!!

T