About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Me

Well, I am resting, oh rest is such a good thing.

I went to the gym on yesterday morning...I know, big deal. You always go to the gym. Well, it is a big deal...I had to sneak there. I was told to rest. Well, I did rest...a little. But since I have been eating so bad this week...I had to do something.

My oatmeal raisin cookie addiction isn't the reason...it is because of pita chips and jelly beans, rather jelly belly jelly beans.

One friend received a huge...and I mean huge jar of jelly beans. She doesn't eat them so guess who got them...ME!!!! Luckily, I can't eat many at once but several times throughout the day...yeah baby. They are wonderful, better than any chocolate could ever be...oh my.


Okay...what is your little piece of heaven?? Mine is oatmeal raisin cookies and jelly belly jelly beans.

Well...gotta go. Looking at houses today...yuck!