About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning All!

Well, had to say goodbye to a really good friend last night. She and her family are moving back to Texas. I will miss her greatly! Ate at her favorite restaurant ...Rosie's. I was good...I had a Salad and just a couple of chips. I guess I will see in another week if this diary entry diet is going to work. The nutritionist insist that it will.

On a good personal front...I wore my white pants and they were really loose in the hips...that is good. But the thighs continue to hold on...why, why!!!???

WEll off to the gym this AM.

Tonight I will meet with the girls for out Night out.

Have a happy safe holiday weekend. I will be at the dark place.

Happy 4th of July!!!