About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Good Days....New Inspiration

New quilt....great isn't it!


It is amazing the amount of time I spend doing nothing....or wasting time that I could be cleaning or organizing something.


My new hobby....gaming is beginning to take a lot of my time. First I was just playing the games, then I became a tester....the testing part is hard because you have to try to make the game crash....some are easier to crash then others. I am really shocked with some of the games I get to evaluate...what were these people thinking of. I try to give a complete and fair evaluation to all...some of those games are just bad and you really can't expect people to pay money for something you created in a day.


Now back to the sewing room clean up...not doing anything today...reading, relaxing and just plain doing nothing... did however get my fat butt to the gym. Not sure what the plan is for the night...probably more of the same. Have some DVDs that I want to watch....hope there isn't a game on....tired of sports.


Went out to dinner with friends last night.....great food, good conversation...an excellent time! Very grateful for my friends. Got bad news last night too....friend is getting divorced! Aww...just don't know what to say. I know she feels she can do better and that she is tired of living her life a certain way...but things aren't always great by yourself.