About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Trip

The big trip is near. The Annual trip to the Paducah. Ask a quilter what Paducah is and a smile will appear. We will be heading North to quilter's playground...Paducah, Kentucky.

I will walk my feet off, eat "real" kettle corn made in a kettle, and shop! I really don't plan on buying much because as my friend Carolyn says..."You, don't need anything!" I will have to keep repeating that through out the trip. Actually there are only a few items that I really want...a new quarter inch foot for my featherweight, some more thread, of course I must visit the "Fat Quarter" lady...how can she show a profit without my visit? I will also shop for patterns and fabric for ONE project....and black and white fabric...hmmm. This could be a dangerous trip!

Happy Trails Everyone!
Call me on my cell if you think of anything you want.