About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Not Any better!

Well....what is the saying March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion...or is it the reverse, not sure!

Didn't get anything done today other than making a nice indentation in my favorite chair...hehe! We watch Lifetime Movies and some DVDs, absolute no sewing was done. I did order new fabric, again, for the infamous graduation quilt.

Found out that Mom had a car accident. She is fine but the car isn't.....so sad since it is only 6 months old. I told her she could get a new car..be happy that no one was hurt.

Happy Days Everyone!