About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Quiet Evening

Since I had plans to babysit this weekend....I really didn't make any back up plans...should have done laundry today or at least sewed a stitch. Didn't do any of those things...woke up way too early and then took a long mid day nap. In other words will have to take a sleeping pill to go to sleep tonight in order not to waste my entire day!
Video kind of matches my mood but not for long will be back soon.

Take Care and be Happy Everyone...on my way back!