About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Storms?

I wish there was a cleaning storm in my sewing room or better yet anywhere in my house. Unfortunately, we are under a storm watch. I really hate storms...I don't mind a gentle soaking rain. But I hate storms!

I am in the sewing room now. I have to complete this month's blocks and perhaps cut some strips. I want to make a baby quilt in the fall and have plenty of fabric, just need to locate it and organize it.

Well, back to the machine. Won't be able to sew for long.

Take care and happy sewing!