About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Whew....Is Fall Here Yet!??

Hi All!

I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Summer is coming to an end...thank goodness.

This summer has been one for the records for me...work has exploded, I will be changing positions soon and life is ever changing all around me.

Not much to show in regards to quilting...just a huge and ever growing fabric collection. I was so trying to reduce my stash this year...but I am so far in the fabric hole there is no climbing out for me.

Since I wasn't able to sit at the sewing machine as much as I wanted to....I have been doing a lot, and I do mean....a lot of shopping. Everyplace I went if there was a quilt shop within 100 miles I was there. The Internet has always been a friend to me but we are even closer now...smile!!

Hopefully as summer comes to an end...I will be able to spent less time Internet shopping and more time at the sewing machine.

Last night I attended a big fund raising event for work The Miracle Bash. Lots of good food, drink and dancing. Standing 4 hours in 4 inch heels was a mistake....my feet were throbbing as I was walking to the car after the event. How nice that I had my feet rubbed that night....sad that I fell asleep right after...hehe!

Hugs and Blessings!!

Traci ( ohhh...soccer is on)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Uh, 4 inch heels??? I'm speechless! Smile!