About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Nashville For Me

No Nashville for me. I so wanted to attend the last AQS show in Nashville...plans had been made and I was on my way tonight returning home tomorrow evening. Then life took over.

My co-worker's son was diagnosed Monday with a brain tumor. He had surgery on yesterday and is now recovering. There is no word yet on whether or not the tumor was malignant or not but Caleb is talking and interacting with his family. There is some facial paralysis and weakness which hopefully is a result of the surgery and will not be permanent.

I am a shopaholic..I know it and all my friends know it. It is sort of like a hobby for me..smile.

I have decided to give my co-worker the money I would have spent on my quilt show trip.

I need nothing and have been blessed so much in my life.

Please pray for Caleb and his family.


Hugs and Blessings to All!

Traci

No comments: