About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Star BOM #2


I received my new ruler today and decided to tackle Star BOM #2. Success!!! All is well.

I will redo Star BOM #1 at a later date....it is Olympics time!
Thanks to everyone who sent messages...I truly appreciate all of your encouraging words and suggestions.
I will be using the "coping" strips around the blocks to bring them up to the 12 1/2 inch size...actually this one measured out to be a little larger than 12 1/2 inches.
Have a great weekend all! Thanks so much Judy!
Hugs and Blessings!
Traci


No comments: