About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

HQH Quilt Show







The Quilt Guild's Biannual quilt show is this weekend. I was lucky enough to attend yesterday and took a few photos. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries died and I didn't get the entire show but I was lucky to get my favorites.

I was also very bad about my Fabric Diet....pictures of purchases are pictured above. The bottom picture is of me and some good "sewing" friends...we had a blast.

I have uploaded a few photos to Webshots., will upload more later.

Enjoy!

Traci