About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall Has Arrived

If you're in doubt, yes, it's the same tree :o)
I woke up this morning to a wonderful chill in the air. Oh how I love fall...I sleep so much better. Life is great!
Had a wonderful time with my friends last night. Planned to post pictures of the event but left my camera and my purse on the landing of the stairs...can you believe that! No purse!
Well, it was great!
Will post pictures of new quilt as it progresses.
The picture is not from this area. Because of the drought our fall colors are not great! So here is a little picture from somewhere else....beautiful!
Hugs and Blessings to All!
Traci