About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Gratitude


Gratitude helps you to grow and expand. Gratitude brings joy and laughter into your livesand into the lives of all those around you.~~~Eileen Caddy

Gratitude I was reading a blog this morning about gratitude. The blogger posts everyday about what she is grateful for.So Here Goes.

Gratitudes

1. Having a Job--although I have complained about work, I am grateful to be able to do a job that I love. There are many people who aren't blessed to do something they love.

2. Shelter--with the recent tornadoes in the Midwest and fires in the West we all should be grateful for having a warm,dry place to sleep and live. Many aren't blessed to have this.

3. Peanut butter---I love peanut butter. There is a store in the Mall of America that sells all types of peanut butter...I could have stayed there for hours.

4. Family