About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Retreat Ready..Not Really

Tomorrow morning, I leave for my quilting guild's annual retreat. Am I ready? Not really... I have projects every where. I have two new projects completely cut and three old one packed and ready. Will I finish anything....well my goal is to finish at least one of my current UFOs and to get a really good start on the two new projects.
Want to really enter in the guild's UFO program. You enter five projects and you get chances to win a grand prize. I have my list but just found out that the quilts have to be quilted as well. With the wait to get quilts to the long arm.....how on earth will I get 5 quilts completely finished and quilted by August!!!! They have lost their minds!
Procrastination...thy name is Traci! Get up and get organized girl!