About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Fall


I was asked this year what I wanted for my birthday and Christmas...wow, really early for such a request. I have an Amazon Wishlish...so why the questions. Well, it seems that wasn't good enough.


So this month, I am celebrating my birthday and Christmas early with so early gifts. One I absolutely love!!! The Amazon Kindle....love it! I first read about the Kindle on Mary's Site and then on Amazon. My friend Gail said that it is one of Oprah's favorite things...I missed that show unfortunately. The Kindle is great! I love to use it at the gym....no problem with the page flipping over or loosing my place. I love it!! No problem with taking in on the plane, no problem with running out of things to read....just order something from Amazon...it will download almost automatically on your Kindle...no need to connect to the computer either.


I also got other things...my camera is beyond dead unfortunately. My Designer SE has a new friend.....not as pricey as she was but super reliable.


As we drove over Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee....we notice how beautiful the fall colors were. Just beautiful!!!


No comments: