About Me

My photo
I am a 40 something female who has a great love for crafts...any crafts. I love quilting, I collect fabrics, books and patterns. I enjoy traditional patterns in bright colors. My favorite fabrics are batiks and brights. Because I am a great collector...I now have a stash that is out of control. My goal for the upcoming year is to reduce my stash. I won't stop collecting so I need to become more productive.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I finally did it!

I never thought this day would come but it did. I can't get into my sewing room! Not good. Now I have to pack the entire place up and move things around to get my new sewing table in. It will be arriving next week and the guys will be here to move the table upstairs along with the cabinet.
What am I going to do!???

Well, on another note I do not have to make the quilt for B. Since he can't take it with him to school there is no rush on the quilt...hehe! Life is good.

Life is precious....celebrate every moment!